Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Crafting

Topic: two older quilting magazines for 2 credits or 1 credit each magazine

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
  Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
lillybet avatar
Subject: two older quilting magazines for 2 credits or 1 credit each magazine
Date Posted: 2/28/2014 5:12 PM ET

I have McCall's Quilting Dec 2002, The Quilter magazine from Nov 2002 I would like mail them together but if someone wants one I will mail one. Just tell me which you want, wait for me to tell you if I still have the magazines or not, send me a credit or two if you want both, tell me your address and will mail the magazines within in a couple of days. this is first come first served I only have the two magazines.  I will wrap the magazines to protect them when I mail them. Both Magazines are in good condition and have the patterns in the back of the magazines I did take the mailing labels off them.

LesleyH avatar
Friend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 3/4/2014 7:08 PM ET

Laura, magazines are not allowed to be swapped for credits.  You can see in the Help Center what is allowed and what isn't.  Magazines and other publications that contain advertising are on the "not allowed" list.

Generic Profile avatar
Date Posted: 3/15/2014 9:08 PM ET

Laura, you CAN put your request in the Book Bazaar (here's part of the help document I copied from that forum).  I've posted crochet booklets, craft booklets, crossword puzzle books, art magazines, etc., there and many other members list them as well.

(8) Swapping of "unpostables" in this forum

• It is OK to offer unpostable media (such as magazines) for credits in "unofficial" swaps in this forum, or as freebies/incentives to order from a Bookshelf .