Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK) Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK)

Topic: *** JULY RAOKS (THINGS TO SHARE)******

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
melange avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 7/23/2023 11:24 PM ET

TAKEN I have a free Home Chef box of meals to give away. I just need your email address to send you the offer. New households only. 

Last Edited on: 7/24/23 3:32 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
rebeccam avatar
Standard Member medalPrintable Postage medal
Date Posted: 7/26/2023 5:52 PM ET

This month I have to offer:

1) Burger King coupons expiring 9/17/23 Connie and Vicki

2) Subway coupons expiring 8/27/23 Vicki

3) Arby's coupons expiring 8/31/23 To Connie

Send me a PM with which page of coupons you would like with your full mailing details.

Last Edited on: 7/29/23 11:08 AM ET - Total times edited: 2
IlliniAlum83 avatar
Standard Member medalPBS Cruise Attendee medal
Date Posted: 7/28/2023 12:19 PM ET

I have been asked to share this in the thread (despite chatting being against our rules normally)--

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT PACKAGE POSTAGE (AS WELL AS MEDIA MAIL AND STAMPS) WENT UP A FEW WEEKS AGO. CONTINUE TO MAIL ITEMS BY MEDIA MAIL WHEN YOU CAN (VERY LIMITED AND YOU CAN'T INCLUDE A CARD OR ANYTHING ELSE NOT ON THE LIST FOR MEDIA MAIL).

FOR FLAT PAPER ITEMS PLEASE AVOID MAILING IN A BUBBLE WRAPPER-- BUBBLE WRAP IS NOT NEEDED FOR NORMAL PAPER ITEMS AND FLAT STUFF YOU SEND LIKE GIFT CARDS, GIFTWRAP, GREETING CARDS,  OR SMALL AMOUNTS OF STICKERS. IF YOU ARE SENDING IN A MANILLA ENVELOPE AND FEEL THE NEED TO OFFER MORE PROTECTION, TRY PUTTING IN A ZIPLOC BAG W/O THE BIG COLORED TAB OR ANOTHER PLASTIC BAG TO KEEP THE PAPER ITEMS DRY FROM POSSIBLE RAIN EXPOSURE DURING TRANSIT.   IF YOU ARE SENIDNG A LOT OF STICKERS OR OTHER ITEMS, IT MAY BE CHEAPER TO SEPARATE INTO 2 DIFFERENT MANILLA ENVELOPES SO THAT BOTH GO THE 'FLAT RATE'.  ONCE THEY GET TO A CERTAIN THICKNESS (YOUR POSTAL CLERK CAN MEASURE IT FOR YOU), THEY WILL GO BY PACKAGE RATE AND COST A LOT MORE........FOR EXAMPLE ONE LARGE GREETING CARD THAT WAS RECENTLY SENT TO ME COST OVER $5 TO MAIL IN A BUBBLE WRAPPER--- DON'T DO IT IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO!

Last Edited on: 7/28/23 12:22 PM ET - Total times edited: 1
Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Triple Diamond medal
Subject: This thread is now closed!
Date Posted: 7/31/2023 10:48 PM ET

This thread is now closed.  Please move over to the August RAOK thread to post the items you are willing to share with someone else.  Thanks!

Page: