Givers and the Takers Author:Cris Evatt Make your love relationship the best it can be with the right balance of giving and taking. — With helpful self-tests and analyses, the authors of this practical, insightful guide explain why 90% of all relationships are unbalanced. In all too many cases, one partner constantly initiates conflict (the Taker) while the other sublimates his/her nee... more »ds to that struggle (the Giver). Resentment and guilt fester on both sides and these relationships are very likely to fail. But yours doesn't have to when you discover:
* Why you fall for the same type of person again and again
* How you can change the course of your romantic life
* How to end Taker tricks and disturbing reverse psychology
* How to teach your partner about the missing side of your personality
* When to bail out, if you must . . . and so much more!
Determine your type and what you can do about it -- for a richer, better balanced, and more satisfying bond with your mate!« less