Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK) Random Acts of Kindness (RAOK)

Topic: **** DEC THANK YOUs ****

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
jacci-jerri avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 12/30/2023 11:24 PM ET

Thank you to Claire for the dvds and a few extra!  I am going to enjoy watching all of them!  Thank you, dear friend!  :)

Generic Profile avatar
Limited Member medal
Date Posted: 12/31/2023 8:30 AM ET

A big thank you to Towana (ladypink) for the DVDs of Supernatural she sent.  Wow, 4 whole seasons!  I expect  to watch them soon, as I've always heard this show was excellent.  Can't wait.  Thank you, Tpowana!!  And Happy New Year!

kevinsbebe avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Silver medal
Date Posted: 12/31/2023 5:36 PM ET

A big thank you going out to Towana for the Nikita DVD's. I look forward to watching them and really appreciate you sending them. Thanks again!

Generic Profile avatar
Standard Member medalFriend of PBS-Gold medalPBS Blog Contributor medal
Date Posted: 12/31/2023 7:41 PM ET

Thanks Mona and jacci-jacci for the Christmas cards.  Thanks, too, to all of you for taking time to send a little something our way.   Some items went directy to cheer a friend or family member.  Some cheered me because I like hearing from all of you at any time of the year.  All in all it's been a good year.  Vicki is awesome as is Nancy D., Towanna, Claire, and so many others.  If I failed to mention your name it's because there are so many of you to cherish.  Happy Happy New Year to you all.

IlliniAlum83 avatar
Standard Member medalPBS Cruise Attendee medal
Subject: CLOSED
Date Posted: 12/31/2023 9:10 PM ET

this thread is closed, please use the JAN thank you thread to post even if you received the item in DECEMBER 

Page: