Skip to main content
PBS logo

Discussion Forums - Love & Romance Love & Romance

Topic: Historical Romance Books to Consider for your Wish List

Club rule - Please, if you cannot be courteous and respectful, do not post in this forum.
Page:   Unlock Forum posting with Annual Membership.
virgosun avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 11/5/2023 7:05 PM ET

Every now and then I ask myself, why do I have a keeper shelf? Very rarely do I re-read a book, so these books just sit gathering dust. I've listed several of my wishlisted romance titles over in the Multiple Wishlisted Books Offered thread in the Book Bazaar forum. You might want to check it out.

virgosun avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 12/8/2023 4:46 PM ET

Holding Out for a Heroine
Author: Bethany Bennett

Hot Earl Summer
Author: Erica Ridley

tjrj1988 avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 1/23/2024 1:40 PM ET

Oh Regina!-look at that cover for the "Rats".  So much more appropriate and atmospheric(??) than the   others in the series.

virgosun avatar
Standard Member medal
Date Posted: 2/2/2024 1:22 AM ET

How did I miss your comment, Jan? Yes, I have to say I do like this new 'Rats' cover much more than the others in the series. It captures the mood of the time period/story and is a much better match altogther, I think. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this one; not much longer now!

tjrj1988 avatar
Standard Member medal
Subject: NEW Carla Kelly
Date Posted: 3/10/2024 7:28 PM ET

Was just over on Amazon and had to come here to share.  The Kelly book that comes out on August 20th-"A Naval Surgeon to Fight For" is NOT a re-release of "The Surgeon's Lady".  

Brand new book set in the same Channel Fleet setting as the Lord's Ratcliffe daughters trio.  So big yay!  Didn't want anyone to miss out because the titles are so similar.  

Page: